We want your Member Event Suggestions
We are always looking for new suggestions on what is important to you, our members. Tell us what you want to hear about or speak about.
If you would like to suggest a topic or a speaker please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org we would love to hear from you.
Over the last year we have had a great range of events, conferences and presentations including:
- Software asset management – "Carrot and Stick"
- Architecting the Cloud for the Enterprise
- National Data Protection Conference 2018
- Challenging conventional wisdoms for managing IT services
- Data Privacy and Sovereignty Challenges in a Global World
- The Turing Lecture Dublin
- Service Oriented Strategy Execution
- IT Professionals Day 2017
- Annual ICS Fellows' Luncheon
- ICS Event - D-Day for GDPR - One Year To Go
- The Impact that the New Paradigm of Public Cloud has on the Enterprise
- European Data Protection Legislation – What it means for the Software Test process
- ICT Professionalism, European Standards and the e-CF - have your say
- Leveraging Cyber Threat Intelligence to Protect Your Organization Amidst Evolving Threats
- National IT Training Conference 2017
- WCCE Doctoral Consortium 2017
- Business Analysts Association of Ireland Annual Conference
- Iasa Ireland Annual Conference
- World Conference on Computing in Education
Presentations from all of these events are available in the member resource area once you login. Please let us know if you can't find what you are looking for.